Becoming a guest blogger at The Underground Bootcamp is a great way to gain Online exposure for yourself, your blog or your product. The ideal guest blogger for The Underground Bootcamp is a health, fitness or nutrition expert who is interested in helping the health conscious community learn more about how they can keep fit and lead an overall healthier lifestyle in today’s busy world.
Note: If becoming a contributor is not right for your brand please consider our sponsored post & giveaway option.
Types of Articles You Can Write
- Diet Reviews: Which diets have or have not worked for you and why? Tell us about your weight loss journey or offer general weight loss advice.
- Fitness Articles: Are you passionate about Yoga? Are you a Tae Kwon Do master? Share your fitness knowledge.
- Nutritional Information: Ex: If you are a vegetarian or vegan, what types of nutritional or societal obstacles do you face?
- Healthy Living Ideas: What do you do on a daily basis to live a healthier life?
- Product Reviews: Do you have a product you want our readers to know about? Do you have a love/hate relationship with a piece of fitness equipment, weight loss product or nutritional supplement?
- Editorial Columns: Regarding all things health, fitness, nutrition, weight loss, etc…
- Recipes: Share your favorite high protein, high fiber, low fat recipes with a community of vegetarian, Vegan, raw food and health food enthusiasts.
- We do not tolerate spam!
- Please provide us with a creative article, between 500 to 1,000 words, that you have written and not published on another website.
- If you use information from another website please be sure to cite that information in the resources section of your post.
- Please make sure any image that you use is under a creative commons license. You are responsible for following all of the terms of the license.
- Please do not include any affiliate links, product sales links, Google Adsense, or any other advertising material in your article. (If you would like to include advertising material in your article please see Advertise With Us)
- If you are promoting your own product, avoid using promotional language. Try to write an unbiased version of the article that discusses all aspects of the product. Be sure to include screenshots, videos, and any other media to facilitate the post. And lastly, please explain why your product is useful to our readers. We understand that promoting a product is hard. But, if you want a free review of your product, and promotion for yourself, you must be creative.
- Please be sure to check spelling and grammar. Articles containing spelling or grammar errors will not be accepted.
We value all of our contributors and reward you with one “follow” linkback to your homepage and links to your social media accounts.
Please fill out all the fields accurately. You do not have to submit your entire post. Simply submit a few excerpts and ideas. If we like it we will contact you via email and ask you for the full version. Please make sure to add the date, or estimated time by which you wish to submit your post.