This strawberry yogurt parfait is one of the healthiest and most versatile recipes in my recipe box.
As a healthy breakfast or low-sugar dessert this strawberry yogurt parfait is always a hit . I also like to take this yogurt parfait with me to the gym and enjoy it as a pre-workout snack.
But, one of the best things about this parfait is the fact that it’s just sweet enough to be appealing to small children. In fact, not only will your kids eat this dessert, the recipe is so simple that they’ll also be able to make it (with a little supervision).
Recipe Serves 2
Yogurt Parfait Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cup granola
- 3/4 cup Voskos honey Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup coconut water
Yogurt Parfait Recipe (5 Minute Recipe)
- Place your mixed berries, strawberries and coconut water in a blender and blend well
- Fold your berry mixture into the honey yogurt
- In a tall parfait glass layer your parfait: 1 layer yogurt, 1 layer granola, 1 layer yogurt, 1 layer granola
- Garnish your yogurt parfait with more strawberries, mixed berries, bananas, etc.