This chocolate smoothie is one of my favorite recipes. That’s because like most of you I have days when I just crave chocolate.
But, instead of grabbing a chocolate doughnut or a slice of chocolate cake I make this high protein Espresso chocolate smoothie.
Now, I must admit that this smoothie is higher in calories than the other smoothies I make on a regular basis.
But, at least it also contains a fair amount of protein, which helps ward of hunger. Plus, the caffeine in this smoothie gives my workouts a nice little boost.
Chocolate Smoothie Ingredients
- 2 cups of your favorite coffee
- 1/2 cup Nestle Coffee Mate Cafe’ Mocha
- 1/2 cup Nestle Coffee Mate French Vanilla
- 2 scoops of your favorite chocolate ice cream
- 4 scoops chocolate-flavored protein powder
- 2 1/2 cups ice
Chocolate Smoothie Preparation
- Brew two cups of your favorite coffee and set aside to cool
- Once coffee is cooled, mix all ingredients together, in a high powered blender
- Blend and ENJOY!
Photo Courtesy of: http://www.flickr.com/photos/10953991@N00/493677329