Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. So, in honor of this holiday I am going to share with you a few of my sexy Valentine’s Day gift ideas to help you spice things up.
The best thing about these Valentine’s Day gifts is that they put a personal touch on a romantic holiday that has become highly commercialized.
Shimmering Scented Massage Oil
There is nothing more romantic than giving your special valentine a sensual, full body massage on this special holiday. And, of course, this shimmering massage oil will add the perfect personal touch to your well-planned massage session.
Massage Oil Ingredients
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 5-6 drops of your favorite essential oil (I prefer rose essential oil)
- 6 grams or 1/4 cup melted beeswax
- 1 tbsp Mica powder
Massage Oil Recipe
- Using the double boiler method, melt your coconut oil and beeswax
- Transfer hot coconut oil, beeswax mixture to a glass jar and place in the refrigerator
- Leave hot massage oil in the refrigerator until a soft crust begins to form on top
- Remove the now warm massage oil from the refrigerator, break the top crust with a spoon and mix vigorously
- Using a clean spoon, add 1 tbsp Mica powder to the warm oil and continue to mix oil until all the Mica powder is evenly distributed
- Add your essential oil, drop by drop and continue mixing
- Return massage oil to the fridge and allow to cool completely
- Your massage oil should have the consistency of soft playdough and melt in your hands
If you’re not sure how to go about giving your valentine a romantic massage check out these easy-to-follow tips on How To Give A Sensual Massage
Grapefruit DIY Sugar Scrub
This sugar scrub is the perfect personalized Valentine’s Day gift to give to your coworkers, friends, mother in law, etc.
Sugar scrubs tend to be far more gentle on the skin than salt scrubs, therefore, you don’t need to worry about it irritating anyone’s sensitive skin. Plus, the grapefruit zest and sweet orange essential oil work together to perfume the skin with an uplifting citrus scent while the coconut oil deeply moisturizes.
DIY Sugar Scrub Ingredients
- The fresh zest of one large grapefruit
- 1 1/2 cup Demerara sugar (brown sugar)
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 3-4 drops sweet orange essential oil
DIY Sugar Scrub Recipe
- In a glass bowl (do not use a wooden bowl) mix Demerara sugar, grapefruit zest and lemon juice and stir well
- Melt coconut oil and slowly drizzle into sugar mixture, stirring as you go
- Drop by drop, sprinkle sweet orange essential oil over the sugar mixture
- Stir well, until coconut oil cools and the sugar scrub begins to clump together
- Once cooled, package in a glass jar with a lid and ENJOY!
Milk Bath For You & Your Lover
How about thanking your special valentine for all that she/he does for you by preparing a uniquely romantic and highly relaxing bath for her/him? If this sounds good to you, consider putting together this unique milk bath which is guaranteed to turn into a memorable experience for both of you.
The history of the milk bath begins with Cleopatra, who is renowned by historians for her wit and radiant beauty. According to legend, queen Cleopatra insisted on bathing in milk and honey in order to preserve her youth and beauty.
photo courtesy of: poochaco20